Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st and Foremost


Welcome to post #1 on Paula's StitchWitchery! I have enjoyed following quilting blogs so much and have gained knowledge and inspiration through others creativity. I'm hoping to inspire others from time to time with my thoughts, dreams, ideas, and creations.

I will occasionally share my family, her name is Hannah, and occasionally share my favorite things other than quilting. I hope you enjoys my posts in the days to come. I have some new projects underway and will share them in the near future.

Happy quilting,
Paula

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're on board with the blogging. I'll help you! Will call you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see what blocks we get to make you in the bee next month!

    ReplyDelete