Monday, August 8, 2011

Soooo Many Projects

It was a busy weekend, my attention span is a nanosecond!  I finished up my quilt for DQS 11,

A little spiderweb quilt.  Fun to make and I am pleased with the look.  Those bulky seems were special!  I would change a few things to improve upon that problem.....next time.  I added a few spiders just for a little color and fun.  I need to add a label and then ready for mailing around mid month.

I have a couple of Seeing Squares small quilts in progress.  One will go to a little boy in Germany for Christmas, one is just for fun.

I have another small quilt I need to get busy on which is a gift.  I am part of the For the Love of Solids swap.  I have the fabrics selected and the pattern too so need to get busy.


I tried this block as an experiment.  There is a bit of waste with this one, but how good is this going to be made out of Neptune?  I think I will love it so much.


Last but not least I am quilting along with McIntyre Girl in a Garden Fence QAL on Flickr.  This one will be a Christmas gift for a little red headed boy who I love so much.
It is good to have my sewing energy back.  I don't know where it went for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. Busy hands are happy hands! I love your Neptune block...and your Sock Monkey Garden Fence and I can't wait to see what you come up with for the Love of Solids swap. See you at KC MQG on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete