Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Fun finish....or finishes!!

I have a friend who has two wonderful little girls which he adores.  Having a bit of weakness where little girls are concerned I decided to make them each the same quilt from different fabrics.  A couple of charm packs of the print and the solid and a Moda Bakeshop pattern "Windy Days", a few pinwheels and there you go!



I decided to take some leftover charm squares and make each girl a matching doll quilt for their dolls.






I decided to back both quilts with pink minkee and the doll quilts with flannel.  I cannot wait to hear how they react to theses gifts.  They were lots of fun to make.  Hope they like them.
Now I can move on to other things I would like to finish before the holidays!

Hope all of you have some finishes in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment